Thursday, April 29, 2010

Assignment 2

The assignment was about motion and night scenes.


This is called a panning shot. That means you make a panning motion in the direction the subject is moving while taking the picture. The background is supposed to be blurry with the subject being the only thing in focus. This is my only successful panning shot!

This is one of my favorite stores at the Alamo Quarry Market (the mall) in San Antonio, TX. I like showing texture and light in my photos, and I enjoy both in this photo.


This is a photo of a string of lights that I turned on. I held the aperture open while moving the camera around, which is how the lights appear to be moving.



This is a stop motion shot, which means that the entire photo is frozen in time.

This is a stop motion as well.


These are car lights on the highway. I took these photos by holding the aperture open on my camera while holding the camera steady and the cars were moving.



This photo shows a blur of motion. The background is in focus, but the subject is in motion and is blurred.



Same!


A special thanks to my model, Kimmie!

No comments:

Post a Comment