Thursday, April 29, 2010

Assignment 5


This assignment was about landscape. We had to do 3 "straight" or unedited landscapes and three manipulated ones from the same location. I chose Bay County and Panama City Beach, FL.


I wanted to show the natural side of PCB, so I took a picture of the dunes and the stairs and added the rocks and my boyfriend walked towards them. I added a shadow to make him look more realistically present in the picture. It's difficult to tell what has been manipulated, which was intentional to echo the message about the natural atmosphere.


A pier restaurant in Bay Point in PCB. Unedited.


The Bay Point Marriott in PCB. Unedited.


There is a large military population in PCB, especially because it is on the coast, so I took this photo of a pier and added the military helicopter and the words to represent this.


View from the condo in Bay Point. Unedited.


This photo represents the commercial side of PCB. I took a picture of the pier and the condos and hotels and added the beach lounger and the sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment